I was trying to figure out what to mix up for this week, and David took matters into his own hands.
Though cold, this is definitely a wintertime drink. It’s got a really cool White-Russian-with-a-Twist kind of thing going on.
Snow Cap Cocktail
- 1 oz Godiva Chocolate Vodka
- 1/2 oz Stirrings Espresso liquor
- 1/2 oz Frangelico
- Whipped cream (see step 3)
- In a small rocks glass, place a few ice cubes.
- Pour the vodka, espresso, and Frangelico into the glass
- In a jar or squeeze tube, shake 2% milk vigorously for a minute or until lightly whipped. Top the 2 oz sipping shot with the light cream.
You know what’s really epic about this drink? You CANNOT taste the alcohol. At all.*
*Be amazed that this is entry is spelled properly. If you catch my drift.