Because of my failed juice fast, we had a boatload of produce in the house this past week– much more than usual.
Decided to put some of that to work for a fresh and lively cocktail!
Country Peach Cocktail
- 1/2 of a ripe peach, chopped
- 2 oz ginger vodka
- 1/2 oz simple syrup or agave nectar
- In a shaker, muddle or “smoosh” your chopped peach. I used the aft-end of a butter knife.
- Add ice, syrup, and ginger vodka; shake-a, shake-a, shake-a
- Pour (do not strain) your drink into a glass
Make your peach drink in a canning jar, like I did…
- In the bottom of your jar, muddle your peach.
- Add your ice cubes, vodka, and syrup.
- Screw on the lid and shake the whole she-bang.
- Unscrew the lid and serve.
This was my preferred method, because there were fewer dishes to wash.
Happy Cocktail Friday, everyone! I’ll next be checking in from Napa!